🐳 Moby v2024.04.07

Forums > Off Topic > Opinion [Minors Do Not Enter!]

Indra was here (20756) on 6/30/2009 6:48 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Now this should stir some interesting opinions. :)

Is it normal for a person to find him (or herself) lose interest in physical sex, despite being fully functional (well, most of the time. :p) and still have a sexual preferences (well, most of the time. :p)?

Scuse the parents. :)

formercontrib (157510) on 6/30/2009 6:55 PM · Permalink · Report

A time will come for us all in our lifes where we have to make a decision: Video Games or Sex - do you want to live without video games ?? ;)

Foxhack (32100) on 6/30/2009 7:47 PM · Permalink · Report

Step away from the hentai simulators, Indra.

Pseudo_Intellectual (66360) on 6/30/2009 7:49 PM · Permalink · Report

It's normal to have ebbs and flows in one's sexual drive, certainly. As one ages, one may find oneself experiencing more ebb than flow, but that may not apply in all cases.

Big John WV (26954) on 6/30/2009 7:55 PM · Permalink · Report

Well, I'm not even 30 yet and I have lost interest in it here lately. You know when you are getting old when you are offered to be taken to a strip club and be offered free private dances and you look at them and say, "Nah, I'm good. I think I'm going home and go to bed", lol.

Foxhack (32100) on 6/30/2009 8:09 PM · Permalink · Report

OT: BERNIE ICON!

DreinIX (10446) on 6/30/2009 10:31 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Indra Depari of 'da Clan Depari wrote--]Is it normal for a person to find him (or herself) lose interest in physical sex, despite being fully functional (well, most of the time. :p) and still have a sexual preferences (well, most of the time. :p)? [/Q --end Indra Depari of 'da Clan Depari wrote--]

As long as you don’t ask for it at an age where you’ll be biologically incapable to perform the act in question I think it’s fine.

Big John WV (26954) on 7/1/2009 2:37 AM · Permalink · Report

I was wondering, have anyone here ever felt like things just doesn't matter as much as it used to or you just don't care for things you used to love to do or wall yourself up in your home and become a lonely hermit?

xroox (3895) on 7/1/2009 10:54 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Big John WV wrote--]I was wondering, have anyone here ever felt like things just doesn't matter as much as it used to or you just don't care for things you used to love to do or wall yourself up in your home and become a lonely hermit? [/Q --end Big John WV wrote--] If this happens, the solution is to get out, do some of the things you used to do and you'll probably realise "Oh yeah, this is really fun! Why haven't I done this more often?"

Unicorn Lynx (181780) on 7/4/2009 4:46 AM · Permalink · Report

I don't think I can help you with this because I always have interest in physical sex :) So far, at least. I'm in my mid-thirties now.

A good friend of mine, though, told me that about the same age he started losing interest in sex rapidly. In his twenties, this guy was more than just very active...

Can it be that you've just had too much? All them Indonesian ladies just need a break, ya know what I mean? :)

Indra was here (20756) on 7/6/2009 11:37 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Hardly too much. I probably slept with less women in my whole life than you did in a week before you tied the knot (it's a conservative thingy). :p

Seem to require more intellectual stimulation than sexual stimulation, I believe. Not getting much of either, either. :p

Unicorn Lynx (181780) on 7/7/2009 4:26 AM · Permalink · Report

Hardly too much. I probably slept with less women in my whole life than you did in a week before you tied the knot

Nah, I don't think so. I tied the first knot when I was only 22. Didn't have that much action back then. Was idealist and stupid. Now I'm not idealist, but still stupid :/

Dude, I think you need a girl that would satisfy you in different aspects. Like you said, intellectual stimulation. Body ain't enough, we both know that. I sense a grand love story coming, which will fix that lack of appetite you're currently having.

Big John WV (26954) on 7/7/2009 5:56 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Unicorn B. Lynx wrote--]I tied the first knot when I was only 22.[/Q --end Unicorn B. Lynx wrote--]

That is when I would've been married, but thank the lord that never happened cause right now I would have been doing 20 to life for murder instead, lol. The one I would have married showed her true colors and was a high maintenance, non-working and wanted everything coming to her. Thankfully it never happened and for what I have heard her life went into the toilets enter Nelson Muntz' trademark "HA HA" laugh.

Indra was here (20756) on 7/7/2009 11:59 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Big John WV wrote--]That is when I would've been married, but thank the lord that never happened cause right now I would have been doing 20 to life for murder instead, lol. [/Q --end Big John WV wrote--] No one said that you couldn't be married behind bars. I'm sure Pablo can make you very happy. ;)

Indra was here (20756) on 7/7/2009 12:02 PM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Unicorn B. Lynx wrote--]Was idealist and stupid. Now I'm not idealist, but still stupid :/ [/Q --end Unicorn B. Lynx wrote--] We should make a gentleman's club for this. :p

Conservative Indonesian women and intellectual stimulation don't seem to mix very well. Liberal women scare the beejesus out of me. Have yet to find a balance of both in a person, which for some odd reason is hard to find even in male counterparts much less a woman. I think I'm hanging with the wrong social circle. :p

Unicorn Lynx (181780) on 7/9/2009 2:04 AM · Permalink · Report

Conservative Indonesian women and intellectual stimulation don't seem to mix very well. Liberal women scare the beejesus out of me.

I don't think I have a problem with women who are truly conservative or truly liberal. My problem is with women who are "liberal" when it comes to yelling at people, not doing anything in the house, and making all major common life decisions without consulting the husband, but are "conservative" when it comes to being only interested in clothes, not working, and expecting the husband to bear responsibility for absolutely everything.

I think I'm hanging with the wrong social circle. :p

There is no social circle for people like you.

That was meant as a big compliment, naturally.

Shazbut (163) on 7/9/2009 11:46 PM · Permalink · Report

I tend to be very attracted to girls who I find intellectually stimulating, and it's when they're on the same wavelength as you that that happens, as opposed to them just being smart. Feelings are the common ground between us all though. Next time you have a chat with one of your conservative women open up the conversation to talk about feelings and sensations: taste of ice-cream, feeling of being lost, whatever it is. Talking about universal experiences frees people up socially. Everyone knows what it's like to have a cold drink on a hot day, and as mundane as that may sound, if you go with it, you may well both find yourselves getting interested in what the other person is saying.

I mean, it's better than talking to her about, I don't know, Linux or something. She doesn't care about your stupid facts any more than you care about her stupid facts. Tune into her and problems like intellectual stimulation aren't so much of an issue.

The sex thing will come back that way too.

Having said that, my girlfriend needs to get some decent f***ing taste. Christ, woman.

Indra was here (20756) on 7/9/2009 11:57 PM · Permalink · Report

Universal experiences. I loathe chit-chatting. Although I am capable of the super-human ability to window-shop 25% longer than the average female.