Join our Discord to chat with fellow friendly gamers and our knowledgeable contributors!

antstream
Forum Search  
View Mode: threaded | watch thread

Glitching again

Marker (557) on Jun 20, 2012

Hi guys,

Hung up again in Wizard. I'm trying to get one of my old games in, Broderbund's Stellar Shuttle, from '82. I screwed up first with the platform. It's Atari 8 bit, and I overlooked it. I put Atari ST in, along with everything else. Got a bounceback, natch. When I went to correct this morning I got that it takes 3 days to clear after a platform correction, so it wouldn't allow me to get past that input correction, and stalled up on me. No Go. Do I just sit for 3 days now, and is the alteration for platform in place?

Additionally, I've been lately going in with my submissions for illustrator credits with viz evidence to support my cases,ie: my old jobsheets, copies of my old invoices, even in some cases, modeling and reference shots I used to do the art, or shots of 4X5 transparencies I shot of original art showing my signatures. These have been working for you and I'm glad. Should I retract and resubmit some of my my older applications: P.O.W., Guerrilla War, Strike Gunner S.T.G.? They go back to March 1st in some cases.

In my earliest attempts I thought you would be pleased just to hear from An Olde Illustrator, an just take my word for it. (...I had a lot to learn.)

THNX.

(Edited by Marker (557), Jun 20, 2012)