Forums > Yard Sale > Getting rid of a chunk of my game collection.

GAMEBOY COLOR! (1990) on 11/2/2009 10:41 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

To try and make some space, and get rid of games I have no time to play, I'm looking to trade away a nice chunk of my games. Here's the list:

PS1

1.Wipeout - Complete with box and manual.

2.Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - Complete with case and manual.

3.FFVII - Has the case, but only has two of the three disks.

4.Fade to Black - It has the case, but no manual.

Nintendo-

1.Ice Hockey (NES) - 99% mint, but no box or manual.

2.Skate or Die(NES) - The lable is somewhat faded.

3.Army Men (GBC)

4.Commander Keen (GBC) - Small tear on the lable.

5.Game Boy Color, Atomic Purple - It has a lot of small scratches on the screen, and no back lable, but it's still playable.

XBOX-

1.Sega GT 2002 / JSRF: Jet Set Radio Future - It only has the Sega GT 2002 manual sadly.

2.Xbox Memory Card - Cleared of all saves.

PC-

1.Carnivores 2 - Complete with case and manual.

2.Bad Dudes (DOS) - Complete with case and manual. (Manual is kinda wavey. Looks like it got wet, but there's no color damage.)

3.Galactic Civilizations (Deluxe Edition) - Still has CD key.

4.ER - Slip case and disk only.

I don't want to trade it all at once, so no need to panick in case you see something you like. Or if you see something you like, you can make me a offer for another game that's not on my list. Unless otherwise noted, all the games here are in good or great shape. I'd like to trade for games that are in good or decent shape as well, to make it even. I know I've done this before, but with those USPS flat rate boxes, it'll make it easier to ship stuff. But US only please. To ship to Canada or Mexico is TEN dollars just for a small box.

Foxhack (32100) on 11/2/2009 11:13 PM · Permalink · Report

FYI, you can ship small packages to Canada or Mexico for much less than that. I've sent single games to Canada for $3! Priority Mail Flat Rate is a scam.

I would like to trade Space Channel 5 SE and Alien Hominid for my three Atari 2600 carts (Squeeze Box, Space Jockey, and Cosmic Creeps) plus a few extra bucks.

GAMEBOY COLOR! (1990) on 11/3/2009 1:37 AM · Permalink · Report

[Q --start Kitsune Sniper wrote--]FYI, you can ship small packages to Canada or Mexico for much less than that. I've sent single games to Canada for $3! Priority Mail Flat Rate is a scam.

I would like to trade Space Channel 5 SE and Alien Hominid for my three Atari 2600 carts (Squeeze Box, Space Jockey, and Cosmic Creeps) plus a few extra bucks. [/Q --end Kitsune Sniper wrote--]

Thanks for that heads up about the flat rate boxes. As for the trade, I'm really looking to trade for games that are good, no offense.

GAMEBOY COLOR! (1990) on 11/28/2009 8:21 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

I removed all my PS2 and GBA games from the list, because since nobody has made any offers, I'm going to sell them at Gamestop. I'm not removing anything else for the time being, so don't freak out.

Foxhack (32100) on 11/28/2009 9:43 PM · Permalink · Report

See, I would've made an offer but you didn't want my Atari carts.

Good luck using the $2 credit you'll get from Gamestop. Damn thieves.

GAMEBOY COLOR! (1990) on 11/28/2009 10:11 PM · Permalink · Report

To be honest, I'm just trying to get rid of those PS2 games. (Not sure why I bought them in the first place.) But I'm pretty sure I'll get at least eight bucks for all of it. I only use that store credit stuff to cover the tax when I'm out of pocket change anyway. 8)