🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Individual Release or Compilation Only

FatherJack (61785) on 12/17/2014 9:28 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

I was just wanting to ask if this was ever released on it's own or was it only part of the compilation 4th Dimension and never was released.

The reason I ask is I am planning to add the compilation and if all four games (this is the same question for the game Insects in Space) are compilation only then I can add a description for each game and screen shots instead of just adding a link to the two games. This would be a problem if the games shouldn't be there.

Hate to question someone's hard work to add the two games.

Cheers

Terok Nor (42008) on 12/17/2014 11:46 AM · Permalink · Report

Looks like it was compilation only, going by the Zzap review. It's an "original anthology", so to speak.

FatherJack (61785) on 12/17/2014 12:18 PM · Permalink · Report

I thought so, couldn't find anything to suggest that they had a future release, like a budget release for example. Maybe they were or in another country somewhere. I don't want them removed if compilation only and happy for them to stay, only if anyone really objects. I'm sure the submitter would disagree about the removal :D.

I'll proceed with submitting the compilation.

Cheers

Kabushi (261204) on 12/17/2014 1:10 PM · Permalink · Report

It would be easier if you just edited this entry to include info on all games. Then we don't need to reject or move anything over.