Forums > Game Forums > Saving???

Nowhere Girl (8680) on 11/7/2018 3:20 PM · Permalink · Report

How do I start playing the non-first level of a section??? Suppose I played the game, exited, start it again some time later and press "Play next ... level" - it starts at the first again! I don't want to have to go through all the levels. There is a "Save" button in the upper right corner at the map / level loading screens, but if I click it - I don't remember exactly, it says something about saving replays (???? I don't want to save replays, I want to save GAME!!) and that I have to save or load before... I don't remeber exactly, but really, how to get to a non-first level without going through all the previous ones? I honestly have no idea.

Cavalary (11445) on 11/7/2018 5:21 PM · Permalink · Report

According to this, that replay is the save function, at least if I understand "there’s a replay function now where you can save a replay of your attempt at a level and start from it at any point you’d like" right.

Nowhere Girl (8680) on 11/8/2018 12:03 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

Oh, and by the way: how to highlight/mark a lemming?? I've already read about it, but I have no idea how to do it and finding the lemming carrying an item is very hard - normally I keep clicking them to drop it and hope I'll notice which one picks it up again...
Really, they keep mentioning possibilities, but I have no idea how to do it!!
Edit: OK, I already found it - right-click. However, I still have no idea how to use the replay option. When I highlight the non-last level, one already played, and click "save", it still says that "I need to play a level for this tribe before I can save or load a replay", or something like this. Help! I really don't know how it works.