Forums > Game Forums > This was a separate thing?

Cavalary (11445) on 5/3/2020 3:57 PM · Permalink · Report

Thought it was included, rather like an update. Would this mean that the GOG edition, which has it included, would need to be added as a separate edition, and the sentence about sieges removed from the description of the base game? That'd mean moving my review to this new edition too, if it can be done?

Sciere (930479) on 5/10/2020 9:40 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

DLC gets a new entry, even if it is free. It means it is advertised separately with a product page like here on Steam instead of being included as a regular patch. If the GOG version includes it through an update or through a patch or by default, I wouldn't complicate things by making a new entry out of that because for GOG everything remains at the original game entry then. That is how regular patches/updates are handled. At most a trivia item to explain how it is handled across different platforms, but we never go as far with live games or patched/updated games.

Cavalary (11445) on 5/12/2020 12:09 AM · Permalink · Report

The GOG release was in May 2019, so no update, it just had it (and the soundtrack) included from the get go.

So I gather you're saying there's no need for a separate entry for the GOG release and that sentence in the description and my review are fine as they are at the base game entry, right?

Sciere (930479) on 5/12/2020 9:02 AM · Permalink · Report

Yes