DescriptionA nanobot has been stolen from the work of a world renowned scientist, Dr. Katya Nadanova, of the Oxford Department of Microtechnology by a man known only as "the General", and has kidnapped the girl as well. James Bond races to rescue both the scientist and to retake the nanobots, and kills the General along with the nanobot samples. Bond returns Kataya to a nearby base, but it turns out the scientist has not been so faithful to Oxford. Katya meets up with Nikolai Diavolo, and gives him a hidden vial of the nanobots. Before long Bond is yet again called into action when MI6 loses contact with 003. And so Bond is off to Peru...
Everything or Nothing is the second of the James Bond third-person shooters, after Tomorrow Never Dies for the Playstation. The game features new guns and a new and improved aiming system which allows you to strategically hug walls and fire around or crouch behind cover. New gadgets allow Bond to go invisible, disrupt electronics, or control mechanical spiders which allow him to access new areas. Everything or Nothing is also the first game where Pierce Brosnan actually supplies his voice for the likeness of his character, as well as many other such as Judi Dench and John Cleese.
The game features a a campaign with over 30 missions and a brand new co-op game where you take the roles of newly recruited MI6 agents on investigations of their own. EON also includes a same-screen deathmatch that allows for up to four players to play.
- "詹姆斯邦德007：谁与争锋" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "James Bond 007: Quitte ou Double " -- French title
- "James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing" -- Alternate title
- "007: Todo o Nada" -- Spanish title
- "007: Alles oder Nichts" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: id Tech 3 with ÜberTools
- Automobile: Aston Martin Vanquish
- Character Feature: Actual person's looks and voice
- Game Feature: Original Theme Song
- James Bond licensees
- Nintendo Player's Choice releases
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Setting: City - Moscow
- Setting: City - New Orleans
|As action-packed as the movies!||PlayStation 2||EboMike (3135)|
|PSX Extreme||PlayStation 2||Mar 31, 2004||8.8 out of 10||88|
|4Players.de||GameCube||Mar 03, 2004||87 out of 100||87|
|Game Over Online||GameCube||Apr 29, 2004||86 out of 100||86|
|IGN||PlayStation 2||Feb 17, 2004||8.5 out of 10||85|
|Gamesmania.de||GameCube||Mar 03, 2004||83 out of 100||83|
|GamesRadar||PlayStation 2||Feb 23, 2004||77 out of 100||77|
|Game Revolution||Xbox||Mar, 2004||B||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||GameCube||Feb 26, 2004||15 out of 20||75|
|Game Revolution||PlayStation 2||Mar, 2004||B||75|
|Game Revolution||GameCube||Mar, 2004||B||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
EonThe company that Harry Saltzman and Albert R. Broccoli, the original producers of the James Bond series, set up to produce the films was called Eon, which was rumored to be an acronym for "Everything or Nothing." However, sources inside the Bond camp over the years have denied that "Eon" stood for anything.
MyaR&B Diva Mya performs the opening theme to James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing and also appears in the game as Bond girl Mya Starling.
Multiplayer server shutdownThe multiplayer servers were shut down on January 13, 2006.
OriginalityNot the first bond game with an original story; but was the first bond game to feature actual actors who could be realistically cast as their characters. It's also the first Bond game to use Pierce Brosnan's voice.
- 2004 – #9 GameCube Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Let's Play 007: Everything or Nothing (frozentreasure's playthrough of the game on the Let's Play Archive)
- Wikipedia: 007: Everything or Nothing (Information about 007: Everything or Nothing at Wikipedia)
Featuring the voices of:
Senior Development Director: