Not an American user?
DescriptionTen Little Robots is an educational game for preschoolers. It teaches math and computer use and consists of five activities that all involve robots:
- The Robot Story: An interactive rhyme where the story is read out and the player has to fill in how many robots are still remaining.
- Letter Match: The game shows a letter and the player has to locate it on the keyboard and press it.
- Count The Robots: A number of robots are shown and the player has to count them and enter the right number.
- Robot Addition: The player has to answer simple addition problems by entering the right sum.
- Robot Drawing (8-bit version only): A drawing game where the player moves a robot between paint pots of different colors and can freely draw on the screen.
- Robot Construction (16-bit version only): The player gets to build a robot by choosing from different parts. First a body is chosen and then heads, legs and arms can be selected in any order.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Kinderama" -- 16-bit version title
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Contributed to by Kabushi (243631)