Zero4 Champ: Doozy-J
Zero4 Champ: Doozy-J is a racing game from Zero4 Champ series that comes with a full story mode with anime-style characters, and covers latest car models from six car manufacturers. Side from single-player story mode, the game includes VS two-player race where one can compete against a CPU or another player on the same screen, and time/speed attack mode. During the story mode there is an adventure style gameplay where player has options such as move somewhere, talk to other characters, look at something, or use an item.
Aside from the main game, there are several mini-games, such as cards, slot machine, RPG, which appear in the story mode, but can also be played as standalone. Some of not listed mini-games also include:
- Mezashi de Pon! - Platform game where you launch harpoon at various fish and underwater life from your boat. The player can only regular the angle of fire and time of launching the harpoon. The goal is to get as many fish within the allotted time.
- Long Shoot - Basketball free kick mini-game where player can choose the angle at which to throw the ball at the net. This mini-game supports two players who throw the ball at the net in turns, first one who scores five nets wins. This mini-game uses side-view perspective.
- The Storehouse - Top-down puzzle game where you need to properly stack boxes which come in various shapes in the allotted space before the time runs out.
- Arm Champ - Arm wrestling mini-game from the first-person perspective showing only the player's and opponent's arm.
| Car Data (for featured cars in the game) | | Name | Engine | 0-100 km/h | Weight | | --- | --- | --- | --- | | Toyota Supra RZ-S | 2977 cc | 13.92 sec | 1490 kg | | Toyota Celica GT-FOUR | 1998 cc | 13.55 sec | 1380 kg | | Toyota MR2 GT-S | 1998 cc | 13.58 sec | 1260 kg | | Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec | 2568 cc | 12.50 sec | 1540 kg | | Nissan Silvia K's Aero | 1998 cc | 14.21 sec | 1250 kg | | Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX Twin Turbo | 2960 cc | 13.94 sec | 1570 kg | | Nissan 180SX Type X | 1998 cc | 14.91 sec | 1220 kg | | Mitsubishi GTO Twin Turbo | 2972 cc | 13.54 sec | 1710 kg | | Mitsubishi Lancer GSR Evolution IV | 1997 cc | 13.30 sec | 1350 kg | | Honda NSX | 2977 cc | 12.83 sec | 1350 kg | | Honda Integra 3-door Coupe Type-R | 1797 cc | 14.27 sec | 1080 kg | | Subaru Impreza WRX Type-RA Sti | 1994 cc | 13.29 sec | 1220 kg | | Subaru Legacy Touring Sedan RS | 1994 cc | 14.53 sec | 1380 kg | | Mazda RX-7 Type-RZ | 654 cc x2 | 13.61 sec | 1250 kg |
- ゼロヨンチャンプ ドゥーヅィ-ジェイ - Japanese spelling
- ゼロヨンチャンプ ドゥーヅィ-ジェイ タイプ-アール - Japanese (Sega Saturn title) spelling
Credits (PlayStation version)
57 People (1 developers, 56 thanks) · View all
|Fill in Cafe Co., Ltd.|
|ZEROSYSTEM Co., Ltd.|
|Prosit Co., Ltd.|
|CRESCENDO Co., Ltd.|
|PEACOCK Co., Ltd.|
|[ full credits ]|
- MobyGames ID: 100888
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by MAT.
Additional contributors: Rik Hideto.
Game added January 9th, 2018. Last modified March 9th, 2023.