Cyber City 2157
You wake up looking at the cell and trying to remember a dream you have seen last night. There are only vague memories in your head - It was something connected with the cosmos and with the frightened astronaut's face. You have no time to think - you have to go to the work. There you create a perfect simulations of a human, called Molds.
So your journey through the parks, cemeteries, suburbs and dreams begins. Your adventure is in the City where the sun never sets.
It's a surreal mix of classical visual novels, odd choices, cyberpunk, mysticism and everyday life of a man lost in a rapidly changing reality.
You'll see the game, inspired by the numerous arthouse films, postmodern literature and dreams that come closer to dawn.
This game is the memory of the games that have never existed.## Features:
- 150 background images, some of them are animated, made in the old-school pixel art
- Graphics, based on a simulation of the old systems and monitors (mostly on the Commodore 64 and MSX)
- Dive into the crazy world full of mysticism and cyberpunk
- The atmospheric and varied music (40 songs)
- The total duration of the game: more than 4 hours
- Just read, watch, listen to and ponder the riddles of the game world
- Steam Trading Cards
Thank you and happy reading!
Source: Steam Store Description
- MobyGames ID: 101326
- Steam App: 454690
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Rik Hideto.
Game added January 19th, 2018. Last modified May 17th, 2019.