Kingdom Come: Deliverance
'You're Henry, the son of a blacksmith. Thrust into a raging civil war, you watch helplessly as invaders storm your village and slaughter your friends and family. Narrowly escaping the brutal attack, you grab your sword to fight back. Avenge the death of your parents and help repel the invading forces!
• Massive realistic open world: Majestic castles, vast fields, all rendered in stunning high-end graphics
• Non-linear story: Solve quests in multiple ways, then face the consequences of your decisions
• Challenging combat: Distance, stealth, or melee. Choose your weapons and execute dozens of combos in battles that are as thrilling as they are merciless
• Character development: Choose your equipment, improve your skills and earn new perks
• Dynamic world: Your actions influence the reactions of the people around you. Fight, steal, seduce, threaten, persuade, or bribe.
• Historical accuracy: Meet real historical characters and experience the genuine look and feel of medieval Bohemia'
© 2017 Warhorse Studios s.r.o., Kingdom Come: Deliverance® is a trademark of Warhorse Studios s.r.o.
Co-published by Deep Silver. Deep Silver is a division of Koch Media GmbH, Austria. Deep Silver and its respective logos are trademarks of Koch Media GmbH. All other trademarks, logos and copyrights are property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Source: PlayStation Store Description
- キングダムカム・デリバランス - Japanese spelling
- 天国：拯救 - Simplified Chinese spelling
- 3D Engine: CryEngine 4
- Crowd funding (successful)
- Farkle / Dice 10000 games
- Gameplay feature: Alchemy
- Gameplay feature: Armour / weapon deterioration
- Gameplay feature: Body dragging
- Gameplay feature: Burden / Encumbrance
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Skill distribution
- Gameplay feature: Dating / Romance
- Gameplay feature: Drowning
- Gameplay feature: Gambling
- Gameplay feature: Horse riding
- Gameplay feature: Hunger / Thirst
- Gameplay feature: Hunting
- Gameplay feature: Karma meter
- Gameplay feature: Lock picking
- Gameplay feature: Pickpocketing
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance series
- Setting: Medieval Europe
Credits (Windows version)
823 People (745 developers, 78 thanks) · View all
|Chief Executive Officer|
|Writing & Design|
|Open World Systems|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 71% (based on 47 ratings)
Average score: 4.0 out of 5 (based on 16 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Stratege.
Additional contributors: Rik Hideto.
Game added February 13th, 2018. Last modified September 20th, 2023.