Project Nimbus: Code Mirai
Project Nimbus: Code Mirai is an exciting mech-based flying game inspired by the Gundam, Macross and Ace Combat series. It features vibrant graphics, blistering action gameplay and an epic storyline.
* Sixteen missions in a variety of locations, including floating cities, ocean fortresses, mountain bases, futuristic prisons, and battles in space.
* Over a dozen playable Battle Frames with weapons including smart missiles, energy blades, particle cannons, floating energy shields, railguns and autonomous psychodrones.
* A sprawling storyline with battles between three different factions over a war-torn futuristic planet.
* Complex bosses each with a unique fighting style, including orbiting nuclear battle mechs, bands of deadly pilots, and weaponized flying ships.
* Missiles, rail guns and cannons for long range combat...energy blades, blade rushes and bullet time for melee!
* Bonus survival mode lets you choose from an entire hangar of Battle Frames.
* All trophies including Platinum!
©2017 GameTomo and GamecrafterTeam. Gundam, Macross and Ace Combat copyrights belong to their respective owners.
KISS copyright: © 2018 KISS Ltd.
Source: PlayStation Store Description
Credits (PlayStation 4 version)
223 People (86 developers, 137 thanks) · View all
|Lead Game Developer|
|3D Artists (Modeling and Animation)|
|Human Mirai 3D Model by|
|Assist in Audio Engineering|
|Lead General 3D Artist|
|3D General Artist|
|3D Character Artist|
|Lead UI Artist|
|Special Thanks to|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 65% (based on 5 ratings)
- MobyGames ID: 106878
- PlayStation Store (en-US): UP4030-CUSA12056_00-PROJECTNIMBUSCM1
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by mars_rulez.
Game added April 10th, 2018. Last modified August 24th, 2023.