Have you ever wondered what the world would look like if you were the size of an ant?
AntVentor is the first short chapter of the AntTrilogy series about an ant and his unusual adventures in a realistic macroworld.
The main character is an inventor ant. Despite his small size, he has a big dream.
He lived a simple life, until you showed up, broke his mechanism and ruined his plans.
Now you have to do whatever it takes to help Florantine not only return to his life, but also fulfill his long-cherished dream.
Together you will overcome difficulties and have many adventures, which are just beginning in this first chapter.
## Do you want to:
- Feel what it's like to be the size of an ant?
- Plunge into a unique and surprisingly photo-realistic macroworld?
- Shamelessly intrude into the life of the main character?
- Meet Florantine: a funny, but slightly arrogant inventor-ant?
- Laugh at the game’s many comical moments?
- Meet scary and cute, huge and tiny inhabitants of the macroworld?
- Enjoy scrupulously crafted animation, consisting of more than 15,000 frames?
- Appreciate the absence of tedious puzzles, usually created just for taking up your time?
- Skip the long dialogues, simply because they do not exist in the game?
- Listen to original atmospheric bass music?
- Be fascinated by the simple, but a very exciting story with a twist ending?
If at least one of your answers is "yes", then this game is for you!
Source: Steam Store Description
Credits (Windows version)
|Unity 3D Developer|
|Sound Recording Studio|
|Moral and financial support||
- MobyGames ID: 114016
- Steam App: 739190
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Sciere.
Game added September 26th, 2018. Last modified February 13th, 2023.