Power Rangers: Ninja Storm
- Power Rangers: Ninja Storm (2003 on Dedicated handheld)
- Power Rangers: Ninja Storm (2003 on Game Boy Advance)
Power Rangers Ninja Storm is a collection of mini-games made to commemorate the (then) new series. Each mini-game is controlled by using a mouse and has 3 levels before it's considered as completed.
After choosing a Ranger to play as, there are 6 mini-games for players to go through and they are as follows:
- Locker Room: Players drag and drop the gear on the ranger they've chosen to suit them up.
- Vehicle Run: Players steer the ranger of their choice as they ride a motorcycle and run 3 laps around a level, collecting as many flags as possible.
- Power Sphere: A Breakout clone. The aim of the game is to knock down flags protected by the bricks. Players can collect a toolkit for bonus points, an extra ball, double ball and will need to watch out for falling junk which will make them lose one life upon contact with the ranger.
- Memory Game: Players are given 16 folded cards. They must unfold the cards one by one to find matching cards. The game is finished once all the 8 pairs have been found.
- Hang Glider: Players use the mouse to glide higher in order to collect flags. Players must collect as many flags as they can and also collect special flags which will reset the timer.
- Maze: Players navigate the ranger of their choice through a maze collecting flags. Players must watch out for traps and sentries and the level is slowly scrolling so idling is not an option.
After completing all 6 mini-games a monitor appears on the desk. Clicking on it will start a mission mode which features cutscenes of the rangers going to rescue their friends and will force players to replay all the mini-games but without the division into levels and with enemies or obstacles instead of flags which make these mini-games more challenging for the player.
Some additional mini-games exclusive to this mode are: Missile Rebound: A Pong* clone where players move the ranger using the mouse to rebound Mad Magnet's missiles. Players must score 3 points to complete this game.
After completing the mini-games and gaining high-scores, players are rewarded with certificates which they can print out in the options menu.
- פאוור ריינג'רס סערת הנינג'ה - Hebrew spelling
Credits (Windows version)
82 People (64 developers, 18 thanks) · View all
|Executive Vice President - Worldwide Studios|
|Vice President - Product Development|
|Director - Project Management|
|Director - Creative Management|
|QA Database Administrator|
|Director - Quality Assurance|
|Senior Vice President - Worldwide Marketing|
|Director - Global Brand Management|
|Senior Product Manager|
|Associate Product Manager|
|Director - Creative Services|
|Senior Manager - Creative Services|
|Creative Services Manager|
|Director - Public Relations|
|Public Relations Manager|
|[ full credits ]|
- MobyGames ID: 114587
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Deleted.
Game added October 13th, 2018. Last modified February 28th, 2023.