Bear with Me
Bear With Me is an episodic noir adventure game. Amber is trying to find her missing brother while being aided by her trusty teddy, Ted E. Bear.
Being haunted by nightmares, Amber wakes up in the middle of the night only to find out that her brother Flint is missing. She seeks help from her trusted teddy, Ted E. Bear, a retired grumpy old detective.
The dynamic duo sets out to hunt for clues and interrogate all the witnesses and suspects unaware of the dangers that recently started happening to residents of Paper City.
The plot thickens as a mysterious "red man" has been seen starting fires around Paper City and looking for little miss Amber.
- Story driven "horror" noir adventure game.
- Uniquely drawn 2D Art-Style and 2D animation.
- Dialogues and interrogations full of puns. Sarcastic, dark and funny from start to finish.
- Variety of clues and puzzles to uncover the mystery.
- Interactive and occasionally playable detective sidekick, Ted E. Bear.
- Simple hint system to avoid pixel hunting.
- Original Soundtrack.
Source: Steam Store Description
Credits (Windows version)
34 People (33 developers, 1 thanks) · View all
|Design and Level Designers|
|Music composed by|
|"Ambers Theme" performed by|
|Saxophone on "Ted's Theme" by|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 50% (based on 1 ratings)
- MobyGames ID: 114735
- Steam App: 492630
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Sciere.
Game added October 7th, 2018. Last modified February 13th, 2023.