Dragon: The Game
Experience dragons in their proper role as the monstrous, complex, and epic protagonists that they are.
In this open world action role-playing game you will bring your dragon's story to life. As you eat, age and hunt your dragon will develop allowing you to improve and customize its wings, tail, claws, and breath weapon.
Become a terrifying or benevolent dragon powerful enough to threaten city states and reshape kingdoms. Inevitably you will face other dragons, giants, trolls, orcs, liches, and other beasts as you leave your mark on the history of the world.## Curious? Follow our progress:
- Join our Livestream development sessions at http://www.twitch.tv/redlevelgames.
- Like us on Facebook for social media updates. https://www.facebook.com/DragonTheGame/.
WARNING: DRAGON IS IN EARLY ACCESS ALPHA. IT IS NOT A COMPLETE GAME. Please do not purchase unless you want to actively support development and are PREPARED TO HAVE FUN DESPITE BUGS AND UNANTICIPATED PROBLEMS. Thank you for your support, Early Access makes this game possible!## The completed game will include...
- Hunt and feast on tribute as you grow more powerful through the years.
- Hoard gold, claim a lair and expand your dominance through-out a dragon-sized sandbox fantasy world.
- Choose who to help and who to eat. Choose which cities will benefit and thrive under your protection and which will burn...
- Customize and improve your dragon. Choose its color, face, look, and abilities. Customize and upgrades your weapons and armor such as scales, breath weapon, bite, tail, and wings.
- Single and multi-player modes for all of your dragon co-op and PVP needs; work together in peace or find out whose the top dragon.
- Users Mods - There is no way we can make this game great without tapping into the creativity of our players. Integration with Steam Workshop is planned as well.
Planned Early Access Features...
- Single and multi-player Co-op and PVP
- Save and load your dragon
- Moddable dragons and maps
- Basic combat and RPG mechanics
- Fire burns trees, villagers, and wooden buildings
- Physics based flight
- Real time day-night cycle
Dragon is currently in early alpha and we've got a long way to go to make Dragon the game it deserves to be. All features and plans listed here are subject to change, we may add or remove features as we learn more about the community's needs during our Early Access.
* More monsters, wildlife, and fantasy races to populate the world * Quests, story lines, and lore * More and larger worlds to explore and conquer * Randomly generated worlds * Expanded combat and improved NPC AI * More destructible and intractable environments and objects * Additional breath weapons and magic * Updated graphics and physics * Improved sound and music * Awesome new dragon models. Play as different "species" of dragon * Additional RPG mechanics and customization options * Weather effects and natural disasters (volcanoes, tornadoes, etc.) * Expanded mod support * Additional languages and controller support
At this point we think Dragon will reach retail version 1.0 in nine to 24 months; depending on funding and the amount of content in the final game.## About Us
We're a small and inspired group of gamers and dragon enthusiasts who couldn't stop ourselves from making this game. We've been juggling full-time jobs, family commitments, and nights and weekends to bring you Dragon. Please support Early Access so Dragon can become the incredible game that AAA studios will never be able to do correctly.
Source: Steam Store Description
- MobyGames ID: 119823
- Steam App: 305960
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by ryanbus84.
Game added January 5th, 2019. Last modified May 24th, 2022.