iTunes Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Play through crossover scenarios to discover the truth! '11eyes CrossOver' has finally been released for iPhone and iPod touch!
* The game supports Japanese only. * Chinese Language Edition is also available.Please search '11eyes' or '5pb'.
*In 'Sin, Damnation and the Atonement Girl', the one-eyed boy, Kakeru Satsuki, experiences 'red night', a scary alternate world, and must battle for survival to find out the truth about this mysterious phenomenon. * Features the Cross Vision system, allowing the player to view the story from the perspective of other characters in addition to the main character. * Full voice acting brings the scenes to life! * 'Sin, Damnation and the Atonement Girl' contains more than 40 hours of gameplay.
- Features of 11eyes CrossOver * The Cross Vision system The Cross Vision system is a special function only featured in 'Sin, Damnation and the Atonement Girl'. It allows the player to view the story from another character's viewpoint at different times during the game. This provides the player with a much deeper interpretation of the story. A list of viewpoints and timelines are shown, allowing the player to select a cell, called a 'scenario block', in order to view another character's perspective. The Cross Vision enables the player to interpret the differing perspectives that each character has to various events at the same time. A hidden scenario can be discovered by following the game from Kakeru Satsuki's viewpoint.
* How to play Intuitive touch panel controls ensure a smooth gameplay experience!
Choose from 3 types of control. The game is fully customizable.
- Game Story After losing his only sister 5 years ago, the one-eyed boy, Kakeru Satsuki, feels that his life is empty and has a pessimistic outlook on life. He is able to get his life back together and on-track only through the help of his childhood friend Yuka Minase. Kakeru and Yuka go to Kouryoukan Academy in Ayamegaoka city. Yuka tries to help Kakeru through every possible means but is unable to develop a closer relationship with him. Despite moving forward with their new lives, their destiny is dramatically changed when suddenly Kakeru and Yuka are thrown into a creepy alternate world. Everyone around them suddenly disappears and the city becomes a ghost town. The sky turns red like blood and the moon turns black. Ayamegaoka city becomes a desolate place and Kakeru and Yuka are left alone in the world of 'red night'. Monsters begin roaming the streets. The only thing Kakeru and Yuka can do is run away. Thankfully the world returns to normal after time, however they never know when the red night will suddenly occur again.
Kakeru and Yuka manage to find four other students at Kouryoukan Academy who have experienced this mysterious phenomenon (including an onmyouji swordswoman and a girl with incredible fighting ability). All of them have superhuman powers. These six characters, including Kakeru and Yuka, all encounter the red night. They band together to try and survive but the 'Black Knights' appear, in the form of six mysterious shadows, who have a very different idea. Kakeru and the others are forced to battle for their lives with the Black Knights, who possess incredible powers. Sharing their school life and fighting together in the red night, Kakeru and company become unified to protect each other. Facing up to the truth of the red night, can they make the right decisions?
There are no iPhone user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "11eyes CrossOver -罪與罰與贖罪的少女-" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "11eyes CrossOver -罪と罰と贖いの少女-" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- 11eyes CrossOver: Sin, Damnation and the Atonement Girl (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.