Description¥120 Stories is a non-adult visual novel that originated on PlayStation 2 which features four separate romantic stories, each of which is revolving around something costing only 120 yen. Each story is told in a different setting and during a different season, starting with the winter one and continuing onto autumn, summer, and spring one. Each story features new protagonist and new heroine and is split in short chapters. While the game does offer save feature at any point in the story, ending of each chapter in the story will prompt to save your game progress. The game features voice-acting for heroine characters, and contains some of the typical visual novel gameplay features such as conversation log, ability to change text font, text background transparency, adjust reading speed and other similar things. Bonus features include music player, and unlockable CG gallery and recollection modes.
Story premises by season entail the following:
- Spring story tells of a young boy who moved to countryside where he met a girl.
- Summer story tells of encounter which occurred at the vending machine.
- Autumn story takes place in a city where a boy decides to help a girl in distress.
- Winter story revolves around a boy meeting a girl on a train as she lost her contact lens.
There are no promo images for this game
- "120円の春 ¥120 Stories" -- Japanese spelling
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- 120-en no Haru: ¥120 Stories (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.