- Yahtzee (1973 on Mainframe)
- Yahtzee (1974 on Terminal)
- Yahtzee (1975 on Wang 2200)
- Yahtzee (1977 on TI Programmable Calculator)
- Yahtzee (1978 on Mainframe)
- Yahtzee (1978 on Apple II)
- Yahtzee (1978 on Commodore PET/CBM)
- Yahtzee (1979 on TI-99/4A)
- Yahtzee (1979 on Commodore PET/CBM)
- Yahtzee (1979 on TRS-80)
- Yahtzee (1980 on TRS-80)
- Yahtzee (1983 on BBC Micro)
- Yahtzee (1983 on DOS)
- Yahtzee (1987 on TRS-80 CoCo)
- Yahtzee (2002 on BREW, J2ME)
- Yahtzee (2007 on Windows)
- Yahtzee (2009 on Xbox 360)
Yahtzee is an adaptation of the dice game. The game starts with the computer rolling five dice and the player can then choose to reroll any number of dice too times. Thereafter the player has to choose one of thirteen categories to score against. Bonus points are given for full houses, straights and yahtzee. The game goes on for thirteen rounds and the aim is to get as high score as possible. The player uses the keyboard to play the game, by entering numbers to first select the dice to reroll and then to pick a category.
Credits (Exidy Sorcerer version)
- MobyGames ID: 120799
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Kabushi.
Game added January 21st, 2019. Last modified February 22nd, 2023.