Description123 Free Solitaire For Children is a single-player, freeware, card game. It was released as a 'taster' game to promote TreeCardGames compilation of Solitaire games SolSuite 2003 which can be ordered via the menu bar of this game.
This title features the following solitaire games:
- Doublets: Cards are arranged in a 6 x 2 grid with four cards in each cell and the remaining cards to one side as a reserve. The object of this game is to clear all the cards by matching them in pairs of the same rank.
- Grandfather's Clock: Where the object is to build up twelve stacks of cards in sequence until they all match the numbers on a clock face.
- Klondike: Possibly the most universal patience game of all.
- Pyramid: Here cards are matched if their combined ranks totals thirteen.
- Twenty: So called because the player has twenty cards visible at any one time. The object here is to build up cards in sequence onto the eight foundation cards, building up from the four aces and down from the four kings.
The games have sound effects that can be disabled, the card back and screen colour can also be changed. There is a scoring system for each game which can also be turned off but there is no high score screen.
There are no promo images for this game
- "123 Free Solitaire For Children 2003" -- Title used in the game's menu bar
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.