- Dragon's Lair (1983 on Arcade, 1993 on DOS, SEGA CD...)
- Dragon's Lair (1984 on Coleco Adam, 1986 on Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum)
- Dragon's Lair (1987 on Commodore 64)
- Dragon's Lair (1989 on DOS, Amiga, 1990 on Atari ST)
- Dragon's Lair (1990 on NES)
- Dragon's Lair (2000 on Game Boy Color)
This version of Dragon's Lair is a departure from the earlier arcade titles of the same name. Instead of recreating the original arcade experience, the game now focuses on action/platforming elements, not dissimilar to Konami's Castlevania games.
The story begins with our hero, Dirk the Daring, on a quest to rescue the Princess Daphne from the evil dragon, Singe. However, before he can rescue the princess, he must first overcome 24 levels filled with enemies and obstacles. Fortunately, Dirk has both his trusty sword and the ability to used ranged weapons (axes, knives, & shuriken) at his disposal.
- ドラゴンス マジック - Japanese Spelling
Credits (SNES version)
Average score: 65% (based on 10 ratings)
Average score: 2.9 out of 5 (based on 8 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 13639
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Freeman.
Additional contributors: Foxhack.
Game added June 13th, 2004. Last modified October 12th, 2023.