Deal or No Deal
Deal or No Deal is a game based on the game show with the same name. This version was released on casual game portals and is the premium version of a Facebook game that was released in the same year. It is based on the US version of the show but does not feature the original host.
In addition to the traditional game show format, there are another six game modes that are unlocked with tokens. One token is earned for every $50,000 earned in the game. The game modes are as follows:
- Spell Bound - a word puzzle game where each suitcase contains a letter that is needed to construct a word.
- Three Strikes - the player has to open cases with dollar signs to move up the board but avoid finding the three cases containing an X.
- Pair Deal - the player has to find matching cases but avoid matching the banker's cases.
- Bank It - a variation where the player has all the control and can decide how many cases to reveal in each round.
- High Stakes - a mode where the banker can secretly swap one of his cases for one of the player's.
- Knock-Out - the player has to knock out all of the banker's cases before claiming the remaining unopened cases.
Credits (Windows version)
20 People (17 developers, 3 thanks)
|Quality Assurance Manager|
|Quality Assurance Testers||
|Also Thanks to|
|Deal or No Deal is a trademark of||
|Based on the Endemol television program Deal or No Deal licensed by||
- MobyGames ID: 139756
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Kabushi.
Last modified March 9th, 2023.