- Tetris (1984 on Mainframe)
- Tetris (1986 on DOS)
- Tetris (1988 on ZX Spectrum)
- Tetris (1988 on Arcade, 1989 on NES)
- Tetris (1988 on Commodore 64)
- Tetris (1988 on Amiga, Atari ST, ZX Spectrum...)
- Tetris (1988 on DOS, Apple II, Apple IIgs...)
- Tetris (1988 on Galaksija)
- Tetris (1988 on FM-7, PC-98, Sharp X68000...)
- Tetris (1988 on Arcade, 1989 on Genesis)
- Tetris (1989 on TRS-80 CoCo)
- Tetris (1989 on Game Boy, 2011 on Nintendo 3DS)
- Tetris (1989 on NES)
- Tetris (1990 on Commodore 16, Plus/4)
- Tetris (1991 on CD-i)
- Tetris (1991 on Dragon 32/64)
- Tetris (1992 on DOS)
- Tetris (2002 on J2ME)
- Tetris (2002 on WonderSwan Color)
- Tetris (2006 on VIC-20)
- Tetris (2007 on ZX81)
- Tetris (2008 on Browser)
- Tetris (2008 on iPhone, 2010 on iPad, Android)
- Tetris (2009 on Jupiter Ace)
- Tetris (2009 on PSP, 2011 on PlayStation 3)
- Tetris (2013 on Browser)
- Tetris (2013 on Philips VG 5000)
- Tetris (2016 on Windows)
- Tetris (2018 on J2ME)
- Tetris (2018 on Browser)
The Tetris® game is one of the most popular electronic games of all time with hundreds of millions of players worldwide. Simple to play, yet difficult to master, Tetris is the ultimate puzzle game. As easy to learn as it is addictive, it will keep both the casual and seasoned pro entertained for hours. Download and play the free mobile game now!
Please be sure to keep your notifications on, as we plan to launch some very exciting updates in the future, including multiplayer modes and other new features that you don’t want to miss.
• Traditional Gameplay – Put your Tetris skills to the test. Clear lines and score BIG!
• Intuitive Touch Controls – Place and rotate Tetriminos with ease and accuracy • Offline Play – Play Tetris anytime, anywhere • Themes & Avatars – Show your Tetris style with over 5 themes & 50 avatars to choose from
Tetris ® & © 1985~2020 Tetris Holding. All Rights Reserved. Sub-licensed to N3TWORK™
Source: iTunes Store Description
Average score: 4.2 out of 5 (based on 1 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
PLAYSTUDIOS Secures Exclusive Rights to Tetris Franchise for Mobile Devices
2021-11-29: Playstudios, Inc. becomes the exclusive developer and publisher of the Tetris game franchise for mobile devices.
- MobyGames ID: 141158
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Sciere.
Additional contributors: Freeman.
Game added February 25th, 2020. Last modified July 31st, 2023.