🐳 New! Moby v2023.05.26 update

ACE: Air Combat Emulator

aka: A.C.E.: Air Combat Emulator, ACE

[ All ] [ Amstrad CPC ] [ Amstrad PCW ] [ Commodore 16, Plus/4 ] [ Commodore 64 ] [ DOS ] [ VIC-20 ] [ ZX Spectrum ]

Critic Reviews 72% add missing review

Computer Gamer (85 out of 100) (85%)

If you want an accurate and detailed boring flight simulator then I would look elsewhere. However, if you want fast action with enough realism to add to the action and plenty of mission options and weapons payloads, along with in-flight refuelling and weather changes, then have a good look at this game.

Apr 1987 · Amstrad CPC · read review

Amtix! (58 out of 100) (58%)

ACE is a curious mixture of a combat and a flight simulation and it has left me somewhat confused. What are we supposed to be doing - shooting the enemy and ignoring the controls perhaps or maybe we should be flying so well that we avoid the enemy altogether? The graphics are reasonable, if a bit jerky, and serve their purpose. It didn't do anything for me.

Mar 1987 · Amstrad CPC

Amstar N/A

Dans ce simulateur de vol, vous avez mĂȘme la possibilitĂ© de choisir votre saison de vol (hiver, Ă©tĂ©) ainsi que la pĂ©riode (jour, nuit) ; pour ce qui est du graphisme, il faut dire que les Ă©crans sont relativement vides avec, par exemple, une vĂ©gĂ©tation trĂšs Ă©parse... MalgrĂ© tout, vous trouverez de l'action et vous pourrez mĂȘme voler et combattre avec un compagnon !

Feb 1987 · Amstrad CPC · read review

Player Reviews

We don't have any player reviews for Amstrad CPC.

Contributors to this Entry

Critic reviews added by Jo ST, Tim Janssen, Alsy.