One Hand Clapping
One Hand Clapping is a 2D platformer that invites you to sing into your microphone to solve musical puzzles and discover the power of your voice as it changes the world.
This exceptionally unique game provides you the freedom to express yourself through its mechanics, helping you build confidence in both your singing voice and the voice within you. The world of One Hand Clapping is full of vibrant landscapes and mysterious characters portrayed through a warm, minimalist aesthetic that inspires self-expression without overwhelming the senses.
All you need is a microphone, headphones, and your voice to play!
- Escape the judgemental eyes of Silent City's hostile inhabitants
- Wander through six expansive, multicolored biomes and sing to change the world
- Sing along with three whimsical hermits throughout your musical journey
- 4 hours of creative and cacophonic gameplay
Source: Steam Store Description
- ワン ハンド クラッピング - Japanese spelling
- 单手拍 - Steam product page Simplified Chinese spelling
- 單手拍 - Steam product page Traditional Chinese spelling
See any errors or missing info for this game?
You can submit a correction, contribute trivia, add to a game group, add a related site or alternate title.
- MobyGames ID: 148119
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Sciere.
Nintendo Switch added by Rik Hideto. PlayStation 5, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series added by Kam1Kaz3NL77. Windows added by BOIADEIRO ERRANTE.
Additional contributors: Plok, Rik Hideto.
Game added August 5th, 2020. Last modified February 28th, 2023.