Play with 4-10 player online or via local WiFi as you attempt to prepare your spaceship for departure, but beware as one or more random players among the Crew are Impostors bent on killing everyone!
Originally created as a party game, we recommend playing with friends at a LAN party or online using voice chat. Enjoy cross-platform play between Android, iOS and PC.
* Win by completing tasks to prepare the ship or ejecting all Impostors. * React quickly to undo the Impostor's sabotages. * Check the Admin map and Security cameras to keep tabs on other Crewmates. * Report any dead bodies immediately to start discussion of who the suspected Impostor is. * Call emergency meetings to discuss suspicious behavior. * Vote to eject suspected Impostors.
* Kill crewmates and frame bystanders. * Pretend to run tasks to blend in with the crewmates. * Sneak through the vents to quickly move about the ship. * Use sabotages to cause chaos and divide the crew. * Close doors to trap victims and kill in private.
- Customization: Pick your color and hat.
- Lots of game options: Add more impostors, more tasks, and so much more!
- Quickly find a game online from the host list.
- In-game text chat.
- Rich discord integration.
- Cross-platform play between PC, Android, and iOS!
Source: Steam Store Description
- 어몽 어스 - Korean spelling
Credits (Android version)
Average score: 81% (based on 11 ratings)
Average score: 3.1 out of 5 (based on 15 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
Among Us was released in 2018 with poor sales for two years, but became an unexpected viral hit in late august 2020. After a Steam Summer sale and gaining popularity through Twitch streams, Among Us was reportedly downloaded 42 million times in September and the game amassed nearly 400,000 concurrent Steam players, surpassing even PUBG. The developer InnerSloth quickly canceled work on the sequel, already in progress, instead putting their focus back on the original.
Related Sites +
Wikipedia: Among Us
article in the open encyclopedia about the game
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Sciere.
Game added September 4th, 2020. Last modified October 19th, 2023.