Not an American user?
Description15 Puzzle is an implementation of the classic sliding block puzzle with a few twists. The game was originally developed for DOS and WIN 3.1 before this version, version 2.0, was released for WIN 95 but the earlier versions were not very stable and did not have the same functionality that this implementation has.
The shareware version comes with just three puzzles:
- The first puzzle is played on the standard 4x4 grid with one cell missing. All the remaining cells are numbered from one to fifteen and they are scrambled leaving the player to rearrange them correctly
- The second puzzle is based on a topographical map of Europe which is divided into squares and scrambled. The major difference here is that the player can decide on how many pieces the puzzle is divided into, the minimum is 6 x 6 and the maximum is 10 x 10
- The final puzzle is 'Rate Your Mind Pal', it's a variation on the first puzzle but using fifteen letters rather than fifteen numbers.
- The registered version allows players to make sliding block puzzles from their own pictures All games can be played in a window or full screen.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- The developers' website for the game (2018: This is the current website for the game, it has the latest version (currently version 4) available for download and lists the game's history, background and all the awards it has won.)
piltdown_man (181377) added 15 Puzzle (Windows) on Mar 14, 2018