Cruelty Squad is a tactical first person shooter set in the hardcore gig economy of corporate liquidations. You're an emotionally dead combat-substance fueled grunt of Cruelty Squad, a depraved subsidiary company tasked with performing wetworks for its host conglomerate. Will you make the Corporate Arch Demoness proud or succumb to bitter tears of failure?
- Highly kinematic tactical gameplay using varied weapons such as the flechette shotgun, silenced 10mm pistol, radiation emitter, dart gun, corrosive gas launcher and more.
- No handholding!
- All of the missions have multiple viable approaches and routes. Plan out your equipment loadout to gain a tactical advantage. Choose between non-lethal and lethal options. Throw toilet bowls at enemies.
- Fight and sneak through offices, suburbs, police stations and secret compounds. Find and unlock hidden equipment and levels*.
- Open objective based gameplay, in each mission your goal is to kill or destroy your targets before heading for the exit.
- Revisit earlier missions and try to beat your best time. Can you S-rank all of the missions?
- Enemies including private security, cops, psycho freaks, flower hybrids, swamp cultists and mutant dogs.
- Talk to NPCs and figure out the mysteries of the world.
- Advanced death mechanics.
- Punishment mode.
Note: The game is in development and features detailed here are subject to change
*Currently only one hidden bonus level available, more planned.
Source: Steam Store Description
Credits (Windows version)
- MobyGames ID: 156947
- Steam App: 1388770
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Koterminus.
Last modified February 13th, 2023.