- Yahtzee (1973 on Mainframe)
- Yahtzee (1974 on Terminal)
- Yahtzee (1975 on Wang 2200)
- Yahtzee (1977 on TI Programmable Calculator)
- Yahtzee (1978 on Mainframe)
- Yahtzee (1978 on Apple II)
- Yahtzee (1978 on Commodore PET/CBM)
- Yahtzee (1979 on Exidy Sorcerer)
- Yahtzee (1979 on TI-99/4A)
- Yahtzee (1979 on Commodore PET/CBM)
- Yahtzee (1980 on TRS-80)
- Yahtzee (1983 on DOS)
- Yahtzee (1987 on TRS-80 CoCo)
- Yahtzee (2002 on BREW, J2ME)
- Yahtzee (2007 on Windows)
- Yahtzee (2009 on Xbox 360)
Yahtzee is a dice game for one to nine players.
Players take turns rolling five dice, and the player can reroll any or all of the dice twice more before selecting their scoring category. Scoring categories include the sum of all ones to sixes, 3 of a kind, 4 of a kind, full house, a 4 dice straight, a 5 dice straight, yahtzee (5 of a kind) and chance (which is the sum of all dice). A game is finished when all 11 scoring categories have been used. The game tracks top high scores, and dice are graphically displayed on the top of the screen.
Credits (TRS-80 version)
- MobyGames ID: 157877
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by hoeksmas.
Game added February 14th, 2021. Last modified February 22nd, 2023.