The Plague Doctor of Wippra
Experience a working day as medieval German plague doctor Oswald Keller. Make diagnoses, prescribe treatments, and even perform surgery. You'll also have to face popular ignorance and stand up to superstition. It's dangerous work, but it's your only chance at finding the cause of the Black Death.
The Plague Doctor of Wippra is a short point-and-click adventure filled with medical puzzles, medieval period detail, and beautiful, hand-drawn pixel art. Expect interesting characters, a gripping story, and captivating gameplay in a historical setting with contemporary resonance.## Features
- Moody medieval setting with believable characters
- Rich atmosphere and nuanced storytelling
- Gorgeous, painterly, low-res pixel art
- Puzzles with real-life historical and medical context
- Choices matter and drive the story, with multiple endings
- The feeling of a retro adventure in a modern presentation
- Contains no bad jokes
Source: Steam Store Description
Credits (Windows version)
43 People (36 developers, 7 thanks) · View all
|Inspired by a short story by|
|Special Thanks to||
|Titus Drissen would like to thank|
|Brazilian Portuguese Translation|
|[ full credits ]|
- MobyGames ID: 192777
- Steam App: 1811740
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by BOIADEIRO ERRANTE.
Game added October 6th, 2022. Last modified February 13th, 2023.