Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Reunion
CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION is the HD remaster version of the smash hit prequel to FINAL FANTASY VII.
In addition to all graphics being remastered in HD, fully voiced dialogue and new soundtrack arrangements make for a dynamic new retelling of a beloved classic.
CRISIS CORE –FINAL FANTASY VII– REUNION follows the story of Zack Fair, a young warrior admired by the boy destined to save the world, trusted by men renowned as heroes of legend, and loved by the girl who holds the fate of the planet in her hands. The tale of Zack's dreams and honor—the legacy that connects him to Cloud—is revealed in full in this grand saga that has broken the limits of an HD remaster.## New Features
- All graphics fully remastered in HD, bringing the game to the latest console generation
- Renewed 3D models, including characters and backgrounds, enriching the visual experience
- Improved battle system providing a vastly smoother gameplay experience
- Fully voiced dialogue in both English and Japanese
- A newly arranged soundtrack from the original composer, Takeharu Ishimoto
Source: Steam Store Description
Credits (PlayStation 5 version)
1,080 People (1,036 developers, 44 thanks) · View all
|Creative Director & Character Designer|
|Original Music of "FFVII"||
|Event Planning Director|
|Development Director / Visual Manager||
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 82% (based on 30 ratings)
Average score: 3.0 out of 5 (based on 1 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 196381
- Steam App: 1608070
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Koterminus.
Game added December 13th, 2022. Last modified August 26th, 2023.