World Soccer: Winning Eleven 9
Description official descriptions
Pro Evolution Soccer 5 pushes the franchise one level up towards realism by expanding and improving character moves and control. Now, the match feels more real to the actual play as players make mistakes more often and passes don't go too well if the player is on the wrong foot, or makes a bad turn. The new gameplay may require slight adjustment for players to switch from older versions to this one. The standard modes are here, match mode (with newly added memorial match), various leagues, and cups. Some more teams now have their proper names (like "Arsenal" and "Chelsea"), and are having up to date players in the teams. Also, new weather condition has been added, snow.
- ワールドサッカー ウイニングイレブン9 ユビキタスエボリューション - Japanese PSP spelling
- 实况足球9 - Simplified Chinese spelling
Credits (PlayStation 2 version)
198 People (175 developers, 23 thanks) · View all
|[ full credits ]|
This is the first version of PES for the PlayStation 2 to feature on-line play.
- 2005 – Best Sports Game of the Year
- 2006 – #4 Xbox Game of the Year
- 2006 – Best Backwards Compatible Addition for 360 of the Year
- 2006 – Best Cross-Compatability With PS2 (PSP)
- PC Powerplay (Germany)
- Issue 02/2006 - #1 Sports/Racing Game in 2005
- Issue 02/2006 - #3 Best Game in 2005
- Issue 04/2006 - #5 Sports/Racing Game in 2005 (Readers' Vote)
Related Sites +
Going for Goal
Konami's online soccer game quiz, launched together with Pro Evolution Soccer 5.
PES5 | Pro Evolution Soccer 5
Official game website
- MobyGames ID: 19724
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by MAT.
Xbox, Windows added by Sciere. PSP added by Xoleras.
Additional contributors: Unicorn Lynx, Sciere, Silverblade, Patrick Bregger, Plok, Rik Hideto.
Last modified March 19th, 2023.