- Missile Command (1980 on Arcade, 1981 on Atari 2600, Atari 8-bit...)
- Missile Command (1982 on Xerox Alto)
- Missile Command (1983 on Commodore 64)
- Missile Command (1984 on Dragon 32/64)
- Missile Command (1990 on Amiga)
- Missile Command (1992 on Game Boy, 1999 on Game Boy Color)
- Missile Command (1999 on Windows, PlayStation, 2011 on PSP...)
- Missile Command (2007 on Xbox 360)
- Missile Command (2008 on iPhone)
It's A Classic!
Take aim at wild warheads!
Save the world from destruction!
MISSILE COMMAND IS A REAL BATTLE. YOUR MISSION IS TO PROTECT FOUR CITIES FROM NUCLEAR ATTACK. WHEN YOU SURVIVE THE WAVES OF ATTACK WITH AT LEAST ONE REMAINING CITY, YOU ADVANCE TO THE NEXT LEVEL OF PLAY AND MISSILE COMMAND RESTOCKS YOUR MISSILE BASES.
PLAY CONTINUES UNTIL YOUR LAST CITY IS DESTROYED.
Source: Back of Package (US)
- MobyGames ID: 198074
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Hipolito Pichardo.
Game added February 8th, 2023. Last modified February 22nd, 2023.