Worldwide Soccer Manager 2006
Description official descriptions
Worldwide Soccer Manager 2006 is the second installment in the Football Manager series by Sports Interactive. The game allows the player to play the role of manager in most of the national soccer championships held around the globe, while handling as few or as many aspects of the game he wishes. It contains 270,000 personalities consisting of players, managers and team staff, and 5,000 teams from 50 different countries.
New features include:
- Half-time Team Talks to boost the morale of your players.
- In-game tutorial for the first time in the series.
- New injury module.
- One-on-one interaction with unhappy players.
- Manager contracts.
- Touchline commands shouted during the game.
- Height and weight statistics for players.
- Referee profiles to see who's harsh and who's not.
- Instant replays.
Credits (Windows version)
340 People (277 developers, 63 thanks) · View all
Average score: 85% (based on 39 ratings)
Average score: 2.9 out of 5 (based on 18 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
Related Sites +
X360A achievement guide
x360A's achievement guide for Football Manager 2006.
- MobyGames ID: 19886
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Silverblade.
Xbox 360, Macintosh added by Kabushi.
Game added November 10th, 2005. Last modified March 9th, 2023.