Steam Store Description (from Ad Blurbs)Two Hundred Ways, the sequel of the successful brain teaser One Hundred Ways, gives puzzle fans twice as many mental challenges to overcome. The mission of each of its 200 levels sounds easy: guide one or more balls to the exit. But levels with up to three different layers and numerous ball traps don't make this task a walk in the park. Luckily, players can use dozens of tools to help them reach their goal - but using more tools means that their level score will go down...
- 200 levels that will keep players busy for a long time
- 40+ tools that make it easier to guide each ball - or more difficult...
- Up to three balls per level
- Up to three layers per level
- Players can zoom in/out of levels and rotate them for better strategizing
- Real-time 3D isometric view
- Gradually increasing difficulty
- Tutorial level for each tool
- Two level themes, each with its own soundtrack
- Game languages: English and German
There are no user screenshots for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.