The Roberta Williams Anthology
Description official description
The Roberta Williams Anthology is a compilation of games created by Sierra game designer and co-founder Roberta Williams. It contains:
- the first seven King's Quest games
- Hi-Res Adventure #0: Mission Asteroid
- Hi-Res Adventure #1: Mystery House
- Hi-Res Adventure #2: The Wizard and the Princess
- Hi-Res Adventure #6: The Dark Crystal
- Time Zone
- The Colonel's Bequest
- The Dagger of Amon Ra
- Roberta Williams' Mixed-Up Mother Goose
- the first chapter of Roberta Williams' Phantasmagoria
- video interviews with Ken and Roberta Williams, and some behind-the-scenes footage of the making of King's Quest: Mask of Eternity
The Apple II titles contain an Apple II emulator for Windows that can run them.
Credits (DOS version)
19 People (7 developers, 12 thanks)
Average score: 75% (based on 4 ratings)
Average score: 3.3 out of 5 (based on 19 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
Dark Crystal was a last-minute addition to the package (probably due to Sierra needing to negotiate for the rights to include it) and is not mentioned on the cover.
- MobyGames ID: 2029
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by ReviewGames.Com.
Additional contributors: Ye Olde Infocomme Shoppe.
Game added July 22nd, 2000. Last modified February 28th, 2023.