Blue's Clues Kindergarten
Blue, the spotted blue puppy from the preschool television program Blue's Clues, has thought up a way to help her friend and neighbor Periwinkle (a small periwinkle-colored kitten) overcome his nervousness about going to school for the first time. She sets up her home, yard, and Periwinkle's Fort to simulate a kindergarten class so Periwinkle can play school and perhaps lose some of his fears.
Blue's Kindergarten Curriculum:
- Rhyme Time - Pick out refrigerator magnets with rhyming words (with pictures, for the easiest level of play), then select from them again to fit into a little poem
- Telling Time With Tickety - Move Tickety's (the clock) hands to point to the right time for various activities, such as snack, meals, soccer-time; at the easiest levels you'll be looking for pictures, rather than numbers
- Book About Us - Put together pictures by choosing backgrounds and stickers; these can be printed
- Math Collections - Grouping and adding/subtracting objects in Blue's sandbox
- Super Science - Periwinkle's Fort has been transformed into a science room! Learn basic facts about the planets in the solar system and answer some questions/grow carrots/watch a pollywog grow or a butterfly emerge from a chrysalis
Your controls are all mouse - point, click, and often drag, although you can use the keyboard to enter your name on the extended sign-in pages. Enter your gender, your birthday, your favorite color and favorite things for a more personalized experience of the Book About Us area. The sign-in page also gives parents a selection of tips and activity suggestions for helping their child learn the kindergarten skills covered in the game; letter recognition/rhyming, counting/adding/subtracting, telling time, basic science facts and creative play. After successfully completing each activity you can go to a project page to print out, color, and use as a learning aid.
Credits (Windows version)
92 People (72 developers, 20 thanks) · View all
|Senior Game Designer|
|Lead Concept Artist|
|V.P. of Product Development|
|Director of Technology|
|Director of Marketing|
|Director of Creative Services|
|Director of Editorial & Documentation Services|
|Director of Quality Assurance, North America|
|Senior Manager Q.A. Certification Group|
|Q.A. Testing Managers|
|Q.A. Certification Lead|
|Senior Project Director|
|Associate Producer: Boston Office|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 81% (based on 4 ratings)
Average score: 3.5 out of 5 (based on 1 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 28649
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by DJP Mom.
Additional contributors: formercontrib.
Game added June 16th, 2007. Last modified March 9th, 2023.