- Ricochet (1976 on Dedicated console)
- Ricochet (1977 on Arcade)
- Ricochet (1980 on Atari 8-bit)
- Ricochet (1981 on Apple II, Atari 8-bit, TRS-80)
- Ricochet (1987 on ZX Spectrum, Amstrad CPC, 1988 on Commodore 64)
- Ricochet (1989 on BBC Micro, Electron)
- Ricochet (2001 on Windows, 2003 on Palm OS, Windows Mobile)
- Ricochet (2005 on Windows)
Description official description
Ricochet is a futuristic multiplayer game where you're playing in team match or one-vs-one in battle arenas. Players are jumping on between neon-lit platforms suspended above an abyss, and shoot disks at one another. The main goal is to push the opponent out of the platform. Players can use the horizontal barriers for bouncing their disk, hence the name Ricochet.
The game is an official mod for Half-Life.
Average score: 2.5 out of 5 (based on 9 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 37983
- Steam App: 60
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by vicrabb.
Linux, Macintosh added by Alsy.
Game added December 14th, 2008. Last modified February 22nd, 2023.