Keith Van Eron's Pro Soccer
Description official descriptions
Arcade-style soccer game. It has two different parts: Indoor and Outdoor.
The Outdoor game is the normal European soccer. You may play single matches, league or tournament (world championships). Optional features are: weather effects, replays, customizable game length. Some quite funny movements and shots are available (e.g. banana flanks).
The Indoor game has US soccer teams (?fictional?) and plays on a much smaller field. It has different rules compared to outdoor soccer. You can play single matches, league and All Star tournament. The same movements and shots can be made, sometimes with even funnier effects (e.g. banana shot bouncing of the wall and into goal).
See any errors or missing info for this game?
You can submit a correction, contribute trivia, add to a game group, add a related site or alternate title.
Credits (Commodore 64 version)
|Music & SFX by|
An advertisement used in the UK multi-format magazines C&VG and ACE was written to look like a review from the magazine in question, using the same text but stylized to look like the respective magazine's typical review format. The positive reviews quoted within the review were genuine, however.
- Commodore Format
- April 1991 (Issue 7) - listed in the A to Z of Classic Games article (Great)
- July 1993 (Issue 34) - Modern Classics: Sports
- November 1994 (Issue 50) – #5 The All-Time Top 50 C64 Games
- Computer and Video Games
- Issue 06/1989 - Winner Golden Joystick Award 1989 for Best 8-Bit Simulation Game (reader's vote)
- Power Play
- Issue 01/1989 - Best Sports Game in 1988
- ST Format
- January 1990 (Issue #06) - Included in the list 50 Games of the Year. Category "Real Dogs"
- January 1990 (Issue 57) – 'The Best Games of the 80's Decade' (Phil King)
- MobyGames ID: 3849
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Rebound Boy.
Windows added by Rik Hideto. Commodore 64 added by Martin Smith. Amstrad CPC, Atari ST, Amiga, ZX Spectrum added by Kabushi.
Additional contributors: tarmo888, Martin Smith, Patrick Bregger, Jo ST, FatherJack.
Last modified March 9th, 2023.