Description3D Tunnel is a first-person shooter where you must move down a constantly moving tunnel, which moves in multiple directions, over various phases to escape. As you move through the tunnel you must shoot a certain amount of various creatures including bats, frogs and rats, that come towards you, to move to the next phase. If you hit the walls then you lose one of the ten initial lives, and when they are gone then it is game over. The last phase has no shooting, you just have to avoid various underground trains that hurtle towards you. You are able to practise any phase and there are three speeds to select from (Slow, Medium and Fast).
There are no promo images for this game
- "Tunnel 3D" -- Microbyte release (Spain)
- "3D Tunel" -- Investronica release (Spain)
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||ZX Spectrum||Oct, 1983||33 out of 40||82|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||ZX Spectrum||Apr, 1983||21 out of 30||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Game Base 64 (for C64: Downloadable links, Database, Music, Emulation, Frontends, Reviews and Articles)
- Internet Archive (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable release; online emulation of game; additional material)
- Wikipedia (Free Encyclopedia entry.)
- World of Spectrum (Downloadable releases; additional material; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts.)