Nintendo.com Description (from Ad Blurbs)
Five full-on sports—Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, and Horse Racing—bring the challenge and depth you demand to Nintendo 3DS™ systems. Take on friends and rivals in local or online multiplayer*, hone skills in training, or tackle single-player tournaments. Whether you pick Mario, Waluigi, or one of sixteen others, you're on the road to superstardom!
Before long, you'll have mastered the ins and outs of each sport: learn when to use an infield shift in Baseball, change your team’s formation in Soccer, and more. Even Horse Racing is surprisingly deep! Build a stable of horses and train them well to win the day in the first-ever horse races in series history. But remember: these aren't normal sports—they're Mario Sports. Expect unexpected thrills and power up to stomp the competition.
- Five full-featured sports: Soccer, Tennis, Golf, Baseball, and Horse Racing!
- Play as your favorite Mario characters, like Yoshi, Bowser, Peach, and more!
- Horse Racing makes it's Mario Sports debut
- Take on friends and rivals in local or online multiplayer*
- Single-player tournaments and training mode provide hours of feverish fun
- For a limited time, the Mario Sports Superstars game will include one amiibo card packed in.
There are no Nintendo 3DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "マリオスポーツ スーパースターズ" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Reboot||Mar, 2017||9 out of 10||90|
|Video Chums||May 14, 2017||8.2 out of 10||82|
|4Players.de||Mar 14, 2017||68 out of 100||68|
|Nintendojo||Apr 27, 2017||C+||58|
|411mania.com||Apr 20, 2017||5.5 out of 10||55|
|Nintendo Life||Mar 08, 2017||50|
|Link-Cable||Apr 19, 2019||4.8 out of 10||48|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Mario Sports: Superstars (official website)