DescriptionPac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 is a 3D platform game based on the cartoon TV series of same name and it is the sequel to Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures. Betrayus, lord of the ghosts, and his servants come up with a plan to let Pac-Man steal the repository holding the Pac world bodies of all the ghosts in the Netherworld. It is now up to you to thwart this evil plan.
Pac-Man can enter two new modes:
- PacKong: transforms you in to a ape like creature with great strength;
- PacZilla: this transforms you into a giant.
- Chameleon Pac: this gives you the ability to swing from pole to pole with your tongue and makes you invisible;
- Fire Pac: shoot fireballs at your enemies;
- Ice Pack: freeze your enemies;
- Metal Pac: you gain the ability to attach your body to magnetic platforms.
There are no Nintendo 3DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 23 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Pac-Man y las Aventuras Fantasmales 2" -- Spanish title
- "Pac-Man und die Geisterabenteuer 2" -- German title
- "Pac-Man et les Aventures de Fantômes 2" -- French title
- "Pac-Man e le Avventure Mostruose 2" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Vicious Engine
- Inspiration: TV cartoons
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures series
- Pac-Man games (licensed)
There are no reviews for this game.
|Nintendo Life||Nov 27, 2014||40|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures 2 (official website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.