DescriptionPokémon Silver takes place 3 years after Red, Blue and Yellow, and puts the user into a brand new world, Johto. The gameplay is very similar to the previous games, but with several improvements. These include new functions for the player's PokéGear, a Pokédex that can now be sorted by evolution type, and, of course, new Pokémon.
Once again, the objective of the game is to become the champion trainer, and try to complete the Pokédex. To become the champion, the player battles Gym Leaders to obtain various badges. Completing the Pokédex requires a different set of actions, and involves capturing wild Pokémon, battling various trainers to obtain money, and trading Pokémon with NPC's and other owners of Pokémon games.
There are no Nintendo 3DS user screenshots for this game.
There are 38 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "ポケットモンスター 銀" -- Japanese spelling
- "Pokémon Versione Argento" -- Italian title
- "Pokémon Version Argent" -- French title
- "Pokémon Silberne Edition" -- German Title
- "Pokémon Edición Plata" -- Spanish Title
- "Pocket Monsters Gin (Silver)" -- Japanese Title
- "Pocket Monsters 2: Silver" -- Working Title
Part of the Following Groups
- Gameplay feature: Creature breeding / fusion
- Gameplay feature: Day / Night cycle
- Gameplay feature: Fishing
- Gameplay feature: Gambling
- Gameplay feature: Importable characters
- Gameplay feature: Interior decorating
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Games made into books
- Games made into comics
- Games made into movies
- Games made into TV series
- Games released as complementary versions
- Pokémon main RPG series
- Pokémon universe
There are no reviews for the Nintendo 3DS release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Retro Gamer
Related Web Sites
- Pokèmon Elite 2000 (A Pokèmon fan site good at covering the latest news about coming and existing Pokèmon games.)
- Psypokes (A comprehensive Pokémon site that pretty much covers everything there is to know about the games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.