Description official descriptions
World Racing is a racing game developed in cooperation with DaimlerChrysler AG, allowing players to control various Mercedes-Benz cars.
The game features 117 different tracks throughout 7 large terrains (Nevada, Japan, Mexico, Australia, the Alps, the City, and the Test Centre). Players can drive more than 100 original Mercedes-Benz cars, including classic Silberpfeile and Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren. Different mission types include Sport Runs, Training Sessions, Test Runs, Checkpoint Races, Endurance Contests and others.
Players can customize AI skill level and simulation precision (from arcade to real simulation). In dynamic AI skill mode computer opponents will adapt to the player's skill.
- Мерседес Мировые гонки - Russian spelling
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz A-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz E-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Software Pyramide releases
- Ubisoft eXclusive releases
- World Racing series
Credits (Windows version)
76 People (72 developers, 4 thanks) · View all
|3D Graphics & Rendering|
|[ full credits ]|
Related Sites +
IGCD Internet Game Cars Database
Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.
- MobyGames ID: 40659
Know about this game? Add your expertise to help preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Alexander Tsamutali.
GameCube added by Jeanne.
Additional contributors: Klaster_1, Victor Vance, Krvavi Abadas.
Last modified February 22nd, 2023.