Fun 'N Games
- Fun 'N Games (1993 on Genesis, 1994 on SNES)
This version of Fun 'N Games is a bit different from this version of the game. The paint, music, and style portion of this game are basically the same as the other version of the game, so the main difference is that there are a few more and different games in this version.
The games included are:
- "Max & Maxine" is a Pac-Man type game in which the player controls a mouse trying to collect all the cheese in the maze while avoiding getting hit by enemies. If the mouse eats a power-up, it doubles in size and can now eat the enemies for a limited amount of time before it returns to normal size.
- "Space Cadet" has the player shooting enemies from the cockpit of a spaceship.
- "Aquashark" is a typical horizontal shoot-em-up with the setting of the oceans of the future.
- "Whereabouts" is the typical memory match game where the player flips over cards trying to match them to other flipped over cards.
- "Sliding Puzzle" lets the player choose a picture to get scrambled and it's up to the player to slide the tiles into the correct positions to get the picture complete again.
- ファン・ゲーム : ソフトのおもちゃばこ - Japanese spelling
Credits (3DO version)
33 People (31 developers, 2 thanks) · View all
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 60% (based on 1 ratings)
Average score: 3.1 out of 5 (based on 2 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 43880
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Alaka.
Additional contributors: Kayburt.
Game added February 13th, 2010. Last modified February 22nd, 2023.