Description4x4 Evo 2 is a sequel to the 2000 release 4x4 Evo. This game is very similar to it's predecessor, but now it appears on newer platforms, and has more trucks, and many more tracks.
The trucks in this game are licensed likenesses of trucks you may see driving down the streets of suburban America. You can purchase a truck in career mode, and then trick it out with custom parts to turn it into an off-road monster.
The career mode from 4x4 Evo is again the main focus of 4x4 Evo 2. This time, crazy missions provide for an alternative to the races found in the rest of the game. For example, you may find yourself using your truck to track down lost gold, or locate misplaced outhouses.
The GameCube version features four exclusive tracks and four exclusive trucks.
There are no promo images for this game
- "4x4 Evolution 2" -- Informal title
Part of the Following Groups
|Definitely not intended for casual players||Windows||Rekrul (51)|
|GameZone||Windows||Nov 12, 2001||9.8 out of 10||98|
|Christ Centered Game Reviews||Windows||Jun 01, 2005||90|
|Games4Mac||Macintosh||2002||87 out of 100||87|
|Game Vortex||Xbox||2001||85 out of 100||85|
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Macintosh||May 03, 2002||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot||Windows||Nov 06, 2001||7.8 out of 10||78|
|Game Informer Magazine||Xbox||Nov, 2001||7.5 out of 10||75|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Jul, 2002||68 out of 100||68|
|Worth Playing||GameCube||Oct 24, 2002||5.2 out of 10||52|
|TeamXbox||Xbox||Nov 21, 2001||4.3 out of 10||43|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Problem connecting LAN||3||Phil Fleischer
Apr 15, 2008
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- 4x4 EVO 2 - Wikipedia (more information about the game on Wikipedia, the open encyclopedia)
- KC's Evo2 Place (A privately owned and ad free website that contains several add-ons listed in an orderly fashion and it also has a forum.)
- The Next Stage in Racing Fun (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of 4x4 Evolution 2 (March, 2002).)
- Xbox 4x4 EVO 2 (Xbox information page about the game.)