- Dragon's Lair (1983 on Arcade, 1993 on DOS, SEGA CD...)
- Dragon's Lair (1984 on Coleco Adam, 1986 on Commodore 64, ZX Spectrum)
- Dragon's Lair (1987 on Commodore 64)
- Dragon's Lair (1989 on DOS, Amiga, 1990 on Atari ST)
- Dragon's Lair (1990 on NES)
- Dragon's Lair (1992 on SNES)
Description official descriptions
Players control Dirk the Daring, a knight on a quest to rescue Princess Daphne from the evil dragon, Singe. They must negotiate their way through a mad wizard's castle, fighting and dodging traps all the way.
This GBC conversion of the 1983 arcade classic is just about complete, minus one or two pieces of animation here and there, as well as a few sound files, replaced with MIDI alternatives. But the gameplay stays the same, control and press the right buttons at the right time to continue the movie, until Dirk defeats all evil standing in his way to Princess Daphne.
Credits (Game Boy Color version)
36 People (32 developers, 4 thanks) · View all
|Game Created by|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 67% (based on 8 ratings)
Average score: 3.3 out of 5 (based on 5 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 5121
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Kartanym.
Game added October 15th, 2001. Last modified June 28th, 2023.