Description555 Games XP Championship is a casual games compilation package . In this package games are grouped into six categories:
- Jigsaws: There are forty seven jigsaws in this group in a number of different styles. Apart from the traditional interlocking type of puzzle there are puzzles where all pieces are different triangles; puzzles where all the pieces are in the right position but need to be rotated to the correct orientation; puzzles where pieces fly across the screen and the player must click on them as they fly past; slideshow puzzles and more.
- Sport Games: This group contains six variations of Space Basketball; nineteen variations of Olympiad, a keyboard bashing race game; Five variants of Pong; eleven Darts games and a Goalkeeper game
- Casino Games: This has two blackjack games, eight poker games, eighteen slot machine games and three dice games
- Card Games: four guess the number, colour, suit, more/less games; eight Durak variants; sixty six solitaire variants
- Racing Games: which has fifteen separate maps for a keyboard controlled game
- Action& Arcade Games: Here the player will find thirty pinball tables, fourteen Tank Battle maps and twenty Tank Duel maps; six shooting games - Helicopter, Balloons, Ducks, Spiders, Targets and Bombs; and fifty levels of a Breakout clone called Bust-Out
- Puzzle Games: There are forty levels of Electroblock, a 3D Tetris style game; Forty levels of a time limited Pac-Man like game where the player must collect items while avoiding baddies; five themed Hangman games; thirty three assorted games including connect three, Connect Four and Five-In-A-Row games, a maze, the Tower of Hanoi, Nim, and tile matching games
- Board Games: comprising five Reversi games played on different sized boards; ten Five-In-A-Row variants; thirty chess puzzles; sixty-five mahjongg layouts
There are no promo images for this game
- "Ultimate Games: 555 Games XP Championship" -- UK title (GSP release)
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.