Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings
Description official description
Gods and Kings is the first add-on for Sid Meier's Civilization V. Includes the following content:* New civilizations such as Austria, Byzantium, Carthage, the Celts, Ethiopia, the Huns, the Maya, the Netherlands and Sweden
- 9 new wonders (Terracotta Army, the Great Mosque of Djenne, Hubble Space Telescope)
- 13 new buildings (Bomb Shelter, Constabulary, Police Station, Shrine)
- 27 new units (Cataphract, Gatling Gun, Hussar, Horse Archer, Landship, Privateer, Triplane)
- Reintroduces religions to the series including Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Judaism, Shinto, Sikhism, Taoism, Tengrism and Zoroastrianism
- New scenarios: Into the Renaissance, Fall of Rome and Empires of the Smoky Skies
- New types of city-states, religious and mercantile
- Enhanced Diplomacy and Espionage operations
- Reworked combat system and AI
- Changed naval combat system. Naval units are split into two different types, melee and ranged.
- Sid Meier's Civilization V: Боги & Короли - Russian spelling
Credits (Windows version)
324 People (295 developers, 29 thanks) · View all
|Original Creator of Civilization|
|Additional Design and Gameplay|
|Project Art Director|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 81% (based on 66 ratings)
Average score: 3.8 out of 5 (based on 17 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by Yearman.
Linux added by Sciere.
Additional contributors: Plok.
Game added July 15th, 2012. Last modified November 10th, 2023.