Assassin's Creed: Revelations - The Lost Archive
Description official description
The Lost Archive is a DLC (downloadable content) for Assassin's Creed: Revelations. It contains:
- The Lost Archive mini-campaign detailing the memories of ill fated Clay Kaczmarek (Subject 16 of the Animus Project). The campaign consists of seven missions played similar to Desmond's Journey from the base game - you move inside the Animus virtual machine in the first-person view jumping on platforms and solving platforming-oriented puzzles. You can cast several objects that serve as additional platforms and aid in avoiding multiple deadly traps: a simple platform, a triangle (both seen in the base game) and a jumping pad (a new addition, though available only in later missions). The campaign features a hidden ending that can be unlocked if all 20 "decipher fragments" are found.
- A secret mission for Ezio - Vlad the Impaler Prison, which was earlier available in the Collector's Edition, the Animus Edition, the Signature Edition or the Ultimate Bundle Edition of the game.
- Capacity upgrades for Ezio's gun, crossbow and bombs.
- Three new skins for Ezio: Turkish Assassin Armour, Altaïr's robe and the Armour of Brutus.
- Three new multiplayer characters: The Crusader, Ottoman Jester and Ottoman Doctor.
Credits (Xbox 360 version)
1,956 People (1,863 developers, 93 thanks) · View all
|Lead Designer Massive|
|Realization Director & Artistic Vision Massive|
|Art Director Massive|
|Level Designers Massive|
|Technical Artist Massive|
|Concept Artist Massive|
|[ full credits ]|
Average score: 3.0 out of 5 (based on 5 ratings with 0 reviews)
Be the first to review this game!
- MobyGames ID: 60159
- Steam App: 201882
Are you familiar with this game? Help document and preserve this entry in video game history!
Contributors to this Entry
Game added by GTramp.
Game added April 16th, 2013. Last modified November 14th, 2023.